Birmingham Investment Misrepresentation & Omissions Lawyers
Before investing your money, your stockbroker or investment advisor has a fiduciary duty to disclose all relevant facts so that you can make an informed decision.
If you have suffered financial losses because of a misrepresentations or omissions by a stockbroker or brokerage firm, you need an experienced securities law attorney who can hold those parties accountable. We have helped clients throughout the nation recover fair compensation for many types of investments that were misrepresented.
What Are Misrepresentations and Omissions?
Misrepresentation refers to falsely representing any material fact when encouraging a client to purchase, sell or hold on to the security.
Omission is failure to provide any material fact that may inluence an investor’s decision.
Some of these include:
- Lies, misrepresentations or omissions
- Misrepresenting historical returns
- Misrepresenting one’s knowledge of a particular investment
- Misrepresenting the risk level
- Misrepresenting the nature of the product
- Omitting information about a stock’s poor performance
- Withholding information about the company, its executives or its financials
Let our 135 years of combined experience work for you.
Investment Misrepresentation & Omissions Attorneys
Gordon, Dana & Gilmore, LLC is the preferred law firm for the handling and referral of sensitive business, personal and litigation matters that require “troubleshooting expertise” as well as a professional approach at a higher level.